Purifying the Radiance: Cleaning and Charging Your Yellow Sapphire
Posted on September 2nd, 2023 10:38 AM
The stunning, breathtaking hue of yellow sapphires and the durability of the stone highlights why sapphires are a must for one's jewelry collection. The radiant glow of the stone entails the sun's endless bright rays that lighten up the sky, symbolizing new hope and beginnings. The popularity of gemstones in Vedic Astrology is evident; yellow sapphire gemstones in this context, however, play an important role. This yellow-hued gemstone is a bearer of wisdom and prosperity. Talking about these beautiful stones' trends, Yellow sapphires have long been in trend for their use in astrological benefits and unique engagement rings.
Yellow sapphires in this reference are a popular choice for that irresistible eye-gazing center stone. Besides being a popular choice for engagement and wedding rings, these fancy sapphires are well known for their metaphysical and astrological properties. The natural yellow sapphire stone exhibits many benefits, but for harnessing these, activating this gemstone is essential. Concerning the same, this blog explores the importance and steps of cleaning and charging this striking yellow-colored gemstone.
Overview of Yellow Sapphire gemstone and its benefits
Yellow Sapphire Stone comes from the Corundum mineral family. The stone is known by names such as Pukhraj stone, Peetamani, Guru Ratna, Pushkaraj Stone, Kanakapushyaragam stone, and Pushparagam stone. The most sought-after gemstone amongst the nine ratnas, yellow pukhraj is governed by the planet Jupiter. This powerful planet offers wisdom, money, prosperity, and good health. The wearer of the yellow sapphire stone thus receives these benefits. The other benefits provided by this stone of wisdom or luck are as follows:
Unveiling the Benefits of Pukhraj gemstone
- This beautiful gemstone enhances monetary and social benefits and success in business, education, and other professions.
- The stone increases intellect, stability, and willpower.
- Considering the health-related benefits, this yellow-colored gemstone initiates improved digestion and relief from ailments like tuberculosis and jaundice. Above all, this gemstone strengthens the immune system.
- This gemstone uplifts positive energy and protects the wearer from negativity and depression.
Why cleansing the Kanakapushyaragam stone is essential?
For ages, gemstones have been loved for their spiritual, astrological, and other metaphysical benefits. These fascinating gemstones contain powerful energy that is resonated with the wearer. Thus, cleansing the gemstones is a vital factor. Other than this, these stones continually absorb negative energy around us, and if we don't clean them, their ability to work at their maximum gets reduced.
How to clean the yellow sapphire stone?
There are several methods for cleansing the gemstones. Each of these cleaning methods is depicted below:
Cleansing with Water
Cleaning the gemstone with water is the quickest way one can opt for. This fastest cleaning method involves putting the stone under running water. Stones with a hardness above four are suitable for cleaning with water. Pukhraj stone is durable, so cleaning it with water can be suggested. The steps followed for cleaning yellow sapphire efficiently at home are as follows:
- Place the yellow-hued gemstone in a bowl of warm water with mild detergent for a few minutes.
- Use a soft bristle toothbrush to clean the gemstone gently.
- Wash the sapphire stone under clean water until all the soap is removed.
- Dry clean the gemstone with a soft cloth.
- Using three elements of nature for cleaning the gemstone
For Perfect Cleaning
Thorough cleaning of gemstones is the prerequisite if you are seeking maximum benefits. For this type of cleaning, follow these steps:
- Place the stone in clean water for three days. Keep changing the water daily.
- Place the gemstone in a dish and keep it in the earth for three days. There should be no plants around the place. Remove the stone after three days and pass it through the candle flame. This process involves cleansing three elements of nature: water, earth, and fire.
How to charge Yellow Sapphire Stones?
Besides cleaning the stone, charging gemstones is also necessary to maintain their energetic effect. The elements of nature work well in charging the gemstone.
Charging the stone in Sunlight
Yellow Pukhraj stone is associated with Jupiter, and the gemstone ring is recommended to be worn on Thursday. The step involves soaking the gold yellow sapphire ring in Ganga Jal mixed with turmeric powder. Expose the ring to direct sunshine for two hours. Wash the ring with clean water and wear it on the index finger.
Activating the stone in Moonlight
Charging the Pukhraj Ratna by the above procedure entails placing the gemstone behind the glass shield in full Moonlight. This accounts for harnessing the lunar energy into the gemstone.
How to purify yellow sapphire gemstones?
Cleaning and charging the gemstone is one of the essential aspects that leads to the effective transmission of maximum positive energy. Apart from this, another aspect goes before wearing the gemstone- purification. The steps for purifying the Pukhraj ring before wearing it are as follows:
- Sit on a yellow-colored asana in the North, East, or Northeast position.
- Dip the Guru Ratna stone in raw cow milk for a few minutes.
- Clean the stone in Ganga Jal that has been kept overnight in a copper pot.
- Wipe the ring with a clean cloth.
- Recite the mantras after offering flowers and incense.
The common question that most of us would look for after wearing the gemstone studded ring is how long do gemstones take to work? A high-quality original Pukhraj stone starts showing its effect in a few days. It also depends on the birth chart of the wearer, and thus, the time for the gemstone impact varies accordingly.
To conclude, yellow sapphire gemstone is a fascinating stone with many astrological and metaphysical benefits. To attain maximum benefits from these powerful gemstones, they must be cleansed, activated, and purified before embracing your finger. Although the purification process needs to be followed with every gemstone, buying an original yellow sapphire stone is recommended. Buying yellow sapphire gemstone online entails the 4'C's, according to which the prices of the stone is categorized. At Navratan, the best online gem bazaar in Jaipur, you get premium quality Pukhraj stone featuring vivid color and clarity. Shop for the ultimate stone of radiance at Navratan!