Astounding Turquoise Stone Benefits, Meaning, Uses, Value
Posted on January 26th, 2023 12:12 PM
These gems have life in them: their colors speak, say what words fail of:-
This thought-provoking quotation certainly fits well on Turquoise gemstones ( also known as Firoza Stone in India) as they have an esoteric and miraculous charm to spellbind any individual in just a glance.
Turquoise is axiomatically the most revered and entrancing semi-precious gemstone widely regarded for its implications in the different aspects of life, and best known for pulling luck, peace, and wealth to your side. In terms of popularity, demand in the market, and usage in different verticals, it’s miles ahead of most of semi-precious stones.
Turquoise stones come in a myriad of blue to green hues and have a paramount historical and astrological significance. In this all-inclusive blog post, we are going to catch up with every imperative question related to Turquoise Stone that -people often search on the web. Let’s get started!
Turquoise Stone Meaning:-
To decipher the meaning of Turquoise, one must learn about its origin and generic properties to understand this highly-prized gemstone in its totality.
People barely know that Turquoise was one of the first few gemstones to be mined. The demand for this alluring is so massive in the global market that its mines are depleting at an alarming rate. Only a small chunk of Turquoise deposits are mined extensively. Most Turquoise gemstones are extracted as a byproduct of towering scale copper mining productions.
If the rumors are to be believed, The first Turquoise stone was found in Turkey and brought back to Europe during the 14th century. This stone got its name ‘Turquoise’ from the French word ‘turquois’ means ‘Turkish’ during the 17th century.
If we talk about color properties, Turquoise majorly comes in a vast array of blue to green hues. The most preferred and valued type of Turquoise comes in uniformly distributed deep blue color with brown veins throughout the stone. Turquoise gemstone falls on a medium scale when it comes to hardness. It has a hardness of 5-6 on the Mohs scale. In addition to that, Turquoise stone doesn’t exhibit pleochroism and chatoyancy effects as it is medium to highly opaque in nature.
What are The Characteristics of a Good Turquoise Stone?:-
There are several significant characteristics to look for when evaluating the quality of a turquoise stone. As Turquoise gemstones are available in a profound color range and significant weight, you should adhere vehemently to these characteristics during evaluation.
Color: The most desirable and prized turquoise comes in a vivid deep blue color with brown veins throughout the stone, but it can also be found in shades of bluish-green and pale yellow. The color should be even and consistent throughout the stone.
Matrix: Some turquoise stones have a black or brown matrix running through them, which can add character and uniqueness to the stone. However, a stone with too much matrix may be considered less valuable. Little brown matrix on Turquoise amps up its beauty and value.
Hardness: Turquoise is a relatively soft stone, with a Mohs hardness of around 5-6. A stone that is too soft may be more prone to scratching and damage.
Transparency: Turquoise can be found in both solid and "spider web" varieties, which have a more transparent appearance. Spider web turquoise is considered more valuable and rare.
Shape and size: Turquoise can be found in a variety of shapes, including round, oval, square, and freeform. Larger stones are typically more valuable, but the shape and size of the stone should also be considered.
Treatment: Some turquoise is treated to enhance its color or hardness. This treatment can affect its value and durability, so it's important to know if a stone has been treated before purchasing it. Certified gemstone dealers like Navratan mention in the certificate if the stone has undergone any treatment.
It's also important to note that, Turquoise is a natural stone and no two turquoise stones are the same. So, it's good to have an idea of what you like and look for it.
Turquoise stone benefits:-
The numero Uno reason why Turquoise stone is so revered and sought-after crazily around the world is because of its riveting and miraculous healing properties. This stone also holds a great astrological significance which is going to state as one of the key benefits below in detail.
1. Turquoise is renowned for eradicating negative energy and beginning the influx of positive energy.
2. If you are struggling with a series of bad luck, nothing can help you beat the vicious bad luck better than embracing a fine Turquoise stone.
3. Turquoise gemstone is widely believed to give a major boost to your immune system and improve physical power as well.
4. Turquoise stone is also believed to enhance your creativity and communication skills. Its high vibrational energy clears the blockages caused by negative energy and opens the doors of creativity to flow in your life.
5. If you don’t get the due recognition and laud you deserve in society, Embracing Turquoise can flip everything for you and bring luck in your favor.
6. Mental tiredness, stress, and anxiety can make anyone’s life Inferno on this planet. To cut away unnecessary stress and anxiety, give a shot to Turquoise stone but only under the guidance of an experienced astrologer.
7. If you want to savor divinity, experience self-love, and get in touch with your true self, Turquoise is an exemplary stone as it eradicates any roadblock on your pathway to spiritual greatness.
8. Alcoholism, Depression, and addiction to intoxicants have destroyed countless families. If you are one of those who are struggling to get over from the above-stated horrendous problems, nothing can make your life better except wearing Turquoise stone.
How to Wear Turquoise Stone?:-
Turquoise is one of the most beautiful, valuable, and versatile stones in existence whose implications are humongous and that can be worn in a myriad of ways. Here are a few options for wearing turquoise:
1. As a pendant: Undeniably, one of the most cliche as well as popular ways to wear turquoise is as a pendant on a necklace. This can be a simple, classic look that pairs well with a variety of outfits.
2. As earrings: Turquoise earrings are another fabled option as they can add an oomph factor to your personality. Turquoise can be used in studs, dangles, or hoops and can be worn with casual or formal attire.
3. As a ring: Turquoise rings are a delight to watch and can be worn on any finger. Turquoise rings are way too perfect to create a strong fashion statement.
4. As a bracelet: Turquoise bracelets can be worn alone or stacked with other bracelets for a layered and classic look.
5. As a brooch: Turquoise brooches are an ingenious and elegant way to wear the stone. They can be pinned to clothing, bags, or hats as well.
When embracing a turquoise gemstone, it is important to remember that the stone can be delicate and should be handled with the utmost care. It's also best to avoid exposing it to water or harsh chemicals and store it in a soft pouch or jewelry box when not in use.
Lastly, turquoise is a natural stone, so its color and patterns can vary to a great extent. Some people believe that turquoise brings good luck and prosperity, so it's also a good idea to choose a turquoise that you feel connected to.
Who Should wear Turquoise stone?
According to Vedic Astrology, every gemstone is assigned to a particular planet. Moreover, each day of the week is related to a planet. Therefore, one should consult a highly experienced astrologer to find out the right day and time to embrace turquoise gemstone to derive the maximum benefits from it. A prominent astrologer will thoroughly study your horoscope, finds out the favorable and unfavorable planets, and then recommend you the right weight of the stone, time, and day to embrace Turquoise.
An astrologer will first energize the stone by chanting a potent and relevant mantra related to the gemstone and purifying it by using ingredients like curd, milk, and water if needed. After energizing and purifying Turquoise, he will state to you the right method as well as the finger to embrace it.
The most exemplary day to wear Turquoise gemstones is Friday. It can be worn on any finger, and the best metals to embrace Turquoise are silver, gold, and copper. However, silver is considered the most exemplary metal to embrace Turquoise.
1. Unveiling the Charming Pearl Stone Benefits
2. Larimar Stone - Meaning, Healing Properties, Value, Origin
What Color is Turquoise Stone?:-
Turquoise is one of the few gemstones that come in a multitude of colors ranging from deep dark blue to whitish blue to yellowish blue with brown veins running all over the stone.
Color is undeniably one of the predominant factors in determining the quality of a Turquoise stone. Zinc and Iron also play a massive role in the color transition in Turquoise. The presence of these elements in Turquoise stone makes it more rare and valuable. However, the general rule is that the rarer the color of stone is, the more valuable it is.
How to Identify a Real Turquoise:-
You need to have a significant knowledge of certain factors to identify between real Turquoise gemstones and fake Turquoise effortlessly. Below, we have stated all the imperative pointers that will help you to distinguish a Real Turquoise without much of a hitch.
Scratch Test: The numero Uno factor you must consider to spot the clear difference between real and fake Turquoises is a classic Scratch test. Turquoise is more brittle than Howlite ( a perfect imitation of Turquoise). If you rub howlite and Turquoise on a rough surface, howlite will most likely to get multiple scratches on the surface, however, a genuine Turquoise will barely get any scratches as it is way harder than Howlite.
By Appearance: This is another imperative factor that one must take into account to identify real turquoise from fake ones. In most Turquoise pieces, there are subtle cracks on the surface that you can feel when you run your fingers on the stones. In fake pieces, you won’t feel the cracks as they are painted to enhance the appearance.
By Price: The exalted and most beautiful Turquoise stones are usually exorbitant. If you find Turquoise stones in the price range of $5-20, they are most probably fake and of shoddy quality.